Wiki page for external translation resources? [WAS: Re: "Parts" of spectacle have to be translated outside KDE]

Josep M. Ferrer txemaq at saragata.net
Tue Nov 23 21:31:12 GMT 2021

El 23/11/21 a les 20:09, Yuri Chornoivan ha escrit:
> вівторок, 23 листопада 2021 р. 14:57:22 EET Shinjo Park написано:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Off-topic: What is the wiki page for listing external translation resources? I
>> remember the wiki page for non-PO localizable resources [1], but not for
>> something listing external translation resources. I remember the notice for
>> translations of external libraraies in this list, but not the wiki page
>> summarizing all of these.
>>
>> [1] https://techbase.kde.org/Localization/List_of_Non-PO_Localizable_Resources
>>
>> Shinjo
> AFAIK, there is no such page.
>
> This is the third component which has an external catalog. The others are GnuPG for Kleopatra and SANE backends for Skanlite. There is also Kaidan which just do not use our translation system. That's all, AFAIK.
>
> It should be a part of our translation portal but we miss it somehow...
>
> Best regards,
> Yuri
> [...]

Other third part components that come to my memory:

xkeyboard-config [1] -> Used in keyboard configuration in System Settings

libexif [2] -> Used in digiKam

And probably others I can't remember. Sorry.

Josep M. Ferrer

[1] http://translationproject.org/domain/xkeyboard-config.html

[2] https://github.com/libexif/libexif

[...]