Haruna translations

Thiago Masato Costa Sueto herzenschein at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 15:42:29 BST 2021

Am Mo., 12. Juli 2021 um 19:01 Uhr schrieb George Florea Banus <
georgefb899 at gmail.com>:

> Hello!
>
> I'm the developer of Haruna (https://invent.kde.org/multimedia/haruna)
> which joined the KDE project in May.
>
> I have added a Messages.sh which I think is correct.
>
> Let me know if there is anything else I have to do regarding translations.
>
> Before joining KDE some people showed interest in translating the app,
> where can I point them so they can help translating?
>
> Thank you.

Hello George,

About the place where to point people to, they would just need to contact
one of the KDE localization teams, you can link them to [1]

In principle, it's just a matter of new translators getting .po files
(directly from the website or asking more experienced translators),
translating them and sending them back to be uploaded. Pretty
straightforward.

We use SVN, when your project gets added to the list, the template .pot
files will be in [2] and the translated .po files will be in the messages
folder inside each language folder in [3].

[1] https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved/translation
[2] https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf5/templates/messages/
[3] https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf5/