Haruna translations

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Tue Jul 13 15:52:47 BST 2021

George Florea Banus ha scritto:
> Hello!
>
> I'm the developer of Haruna (https://invent.kde.org/multimedia/haruna) which
> joined the KDE project in May.
>
> I have added a Messages.sh which I think is correct.
>
> Let me know if there is anything else I have to do regarding translations.

Please contact the person that helped you with the incubation process, as it
seems a step is missing. There are no metadata files for Haruna in the
sysadmin/repo-metadata.git repository, and that's a blocker for several
process, including the addition to the current CI (and also a mandatory step
for any new process)

> Before joining KDE some people showed interest in translating the app, where
> can I point them so they can help translating?

Others already answered, the general starting point is:

https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved/translation

--
Luigi