L10n of frameworks announcements on kde.org

Xavier Besnard (Perso) xavier.besnard at neuf.fr
Sun Feb 21 20:00:22 GMT 2021

Hi

As member of the French translation team, I fully agree with Josep. For
the last months, I have tried to fully translate all items from the
www_www.po file. But, numerous items, related to framework, libraries,
compiler are really difficult to translate and represent a big workload.

They are not may be, no so interesting for standard users. I would
prefer to use my translation time to general information on KDE,
Applications and other public interest topics. As a drawback, could it
be a solution to isolate changelogs in a specific po file? Each team
will decide to translate or not.

Regards. Xavier