Malay translation submission

Yes No jackfudson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 01:08:27 GMT 2021

I would like to submit a few files for the Malay translation. At the
moment, there is no team to do the verification, so the translation is only
verified by me. However, I believe that I was able to spot a lot of
translation errors that do not fit to the context and able to rectify them
to the correct translations. Here are the files description:

- kcoreaddons5_qt.po: fully translated and verified
- kxmlgui5.po: fully translated and verified
- kio5.po: translated and verified until entry 271

I was not clear on who I should submit these files to. I really appreciate
your time and I hope we can work together in the future. Thank you.

Regards,
J Fudson