Belarusian localization

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Apr 27 20:27:53 BST 2021

El dimarts, 27 d’abril de 2021, a les 19:58:16 (CEST), Yuri Chornoivan va escriure:
> вівторок, 27 квітня 2021 р. 13:06:15 EEST Alexander Susha написано:
> > Hi
> >
> > Could you tell if anyone is working on belarusian localization of KDE? I
> > didn't find it in a teams list but found it in a combobox above. I think I
> > can help with the localization but I can't find how to start. And I'd like
> > to know how to apply and check the existing one in svn at starters :)
> >
> > Best regards, Aleksandr Susha
>
> Hi,
>
> Welcome aboard!
>
> It was a while before there were sustainable Belarusian translation. To revive
> the team you should register an account on https://identity.kde.org/ ,
> translate some files and send them to our team leadership (they will tell you
> what the files are soon)

We ask people to translate kcoreaddons, kio and kxmlgui.

https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/team/be/kcoreaddons/
https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/team/be/kio/
https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/team/be/kxmlgui/

As Yuri mentions we ask people to translate them as close to 100% possible and send them to me, then I will do some validation (about form, not about translation since i know no belarusian) and if all is good I will commit them, you get a contributor account and from there on you can update the translations yourself.

Best Regards,
  Albert