Belarusian localization

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Tue Apr 27 18:58:16 BST 2021

вівторок, 27 квітня 2021 р. 13:06:15 EEST Alexander Susha написано:
> Hi
>
> Could you tell if anyone is working on belarusian localization of KDE? I
> didn't find it in a teams list but found it in a combobox above. I think I
> can help with the localization but I can't find how to start. And I'd like
> to know how to apply and check the existing one in svn at starters :)
>
> Best regards, Aleksandr Susha

Hi,

Welcome aboard!

It was a while before there were sustainable Belarusian translation. To revive
the team you should register an account on https://identity.kde.org/ ,
translate some files and send them to our team leadership (they will tell you
what the files are soon), then get the SVN access to commit the new
translations by yourself.

Some hints are here:

https://l10n.kde.org/docs/translation-howto/

Happy translating.