Fwd: Re: [Kde-accessibility] Quotation marks in german translation

Gerrit Sangel z0idberg at gmx.de
Thu Feb 14 18:03:45 CET 2008

Hallo zusammen,

habe gestern in der KDE-Accessibility-ML nachgefragt, und auch eine Antwort
bekommen.

Darf ich mich nun bereit erklären, das zu ändern? :)

Gerrit

Betreff: Re: [Kde-accessibility] Quotation marks in german translation
Datum: Donnerstag 14 Februar 2008
Von: Jeremy <jeremy at scitools.com>
An: kde-accessibility at kde.org

KDE4 and Qt 4 both use unicode (not sure if utf-8 or utf-16) but it shouldn't
be a problem for accessibility.

There is no code in kttsd that does anything special with punctuation, in fact
I don't even think punctuation is spoken at all, so it shouldn't be an
accessibility problem for that.

Might be an issue with the fonts, but I think you are right that that's a
distro issue, rather than a KDE issue.

Jeremy