Rosetta for Kubuntu Dapper and KDE

Thomas Diehl thd at kde.org
Sat May 27 14:23:20 CEST 2006

Albert Astals Cid wrote:

> A Dissabte 27 Maig 2006 12:26, Matthieu Robin va escriure:
>> Le Samedi 27 Mai 2006 02:33, Jonathan Riddell a écrit :
>>> Let me know if you have any questions.
>> Are the translations done in launchpad.net commited into KDE SVN ?
>
> Hope not, i'd hate rosetta bypassed the real KDE l10n teams.

Don't think this will happen to KDE SVN and I think most
translation coordinators would revert such a commit. But,
according to a member of the German translation team, some of the
team POs were changed in KUbuntu, and apparently without
notification. Can't check this a the moment but would note just
in case: While such a "fork" could have very good practical
reasons, it wouldn't strike me as a real good start for a
coordinated effort...

Kind regards,

Thomas