KOffice

Martin Ellis m.a.ellis at ncl.ac.uk
Fri Jul 8 13:22:59 CEST 2005

Am Sonntag, 3. Juli 2005 19:54 schrieb Frieder Hirsch:
> seit längerer Zeit bin ich mit Übersetzungen von KOffice befasst.
> Aus verschiedenen Gründen kann ich dies nicht länger tun.
> Das bedeutet, dass das ganze Modul für andere Übersetzerinnen und
> Übersetzer ab sofort frei ist.

Hi all,

My German is good enough to understand the above, but not to
be able to reply in German.  Sorry. :o(

Just wanted to let you know there is someone working on Kexi:
> Today, I grabbed kexi.po from the above URL and started translating,
> 120/990 strings which is about 12%.

I told him that if he is interested in maintaining the translation then he
will want to be in touch with you.  He has only looked at messages (so far?),
not documentation (Kexi has no user manual in English yet). If he is not
interested in maintaining them, we could just commit what ever changes he
has.

It looks as though many of the current translations (4%) are automatically
generated, so this should be a great improvement.  BTW, we have two
German developers.  Am I correct in thinking that no one else is working on
Kexi translations right now?

Please CC me on replies, I'm not on the list.

Cheers
Martin