[kdecat] New translation by GCompris [Catalan (Valencian)]

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Wed Nov 4 16:25:05 UTC 2015

Le 04/11/2015 13:51, Antoni Bella Pérez a écrit :
>   Hi Bruno,
>
>   The Catalan (Valencian) language was wearing long time without updates, and
> needs to incorporate many crucial changes, done. :-)
Hi,

I am glad to see the Catalan community helping GCompris.
>   The issues: data files can be copied and pasted, the audio files ... create
> a link from the main folder?
I don't underestand this remark. So far, all the data files for Catalan
are already provided. For the audio files they are not properly commited
under KDE svn as it should be but they are available.

> code = ca at valencia
>
>   I will call of translation (Valencian native people) from our mailing list
> for they do know educational program quality. It would be important to review
> the words and audio files.
>
>   Has been updated today, now we wait for scripty work.

Not sure what this means. On my side I see Catalan as fully supported in
GCompris or do I miss something ?

Bruno.