[kdecat] New translation by GCompris [Catalan (Valencian)]

Antoni Bella PĂ©rez antonibella5 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 4 12:51:28 UTC 2015

  Hi Bruno,

  The Catalan (Valencian) language was wearing long time without updates, and
needs to incorporate many crucial changes, done. :-)

  The issues: data files can be copied and pasted, the audio files ... create
a link from the main folder?

code = ca a valencia

  I will call of translation (Valencian native people) from our mailing list
for they do know educational program quality. It would be important to review
the words and audio files.

  Has been updated today, now we wait for scripty work.

  Regards
  Toni