[kdecat] New translation by GCompris [Catalan (Valencian)]

Antoni Bella Pérez antonibella5 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 4 17:29:21 UTC 2015

El Wednesday 04 November 2015, a les 17:25:05, vau escriure:
> Le 04/11/2015 13:51, Antoni Bella Pérez a écrit :
> >   Hi Bruno,
> >
> >   The Catalan (Valencian) language was wearing long time without updates,
> >   and
> >
> > needs to incorporate many crucial changes, done. :-)
>
> Hi,
>
> I am glad to see the Catalan community helping GCompris.
>
> >   The issues: data files can be copied and pasted, the audio files ...
> >   create
> >
> > a link from the main folder?
>
> I don't underestand this remark. So far, all the data files for Catalan
> are already provided. For the audio files they are not properly commited
> under KDE svn as it should be but they are available.
>
> > code = ca a valencia
> >
> >   I will call of translation (Valencian native people) from our mailing
> >   list
> >
> > for they do know educational program quality. It would be important to
> > review the words and audio files.
> >
> >   Has been updated today, now we wait for scripty work.
>
> Not sure what this means. On my side I see Catalan as fully supported in
> GCompris or do I miss something ?

  Hi

  It is a language that is not so new, but yes in this educational software.
Best, I refer to an article from Wikipedia

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valencian>

and the KDE link

<http://i18n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=ca@valencia>

  We need to clarify, like giving support data.

  Regards
  Toni