[kdecat] Pootle, KDE and Catalan

Sebastia Pla i Sanz sps at sastia.com
Sat Jan 15 21:41:49 UTC 2005

Hi Dwayne,

I'm Sebastià Pla, team coordinator for the KDE Catalan translation. We have
had a look at Pootle and we have seen that you have included KDE as a project
and Catalan as a language, with a version around 3.3.x, it seems.

We have some questions about how Pootle works. How the different versions are
managed? How do you reconcile the work performed via Pootle and the work
committed via cvs.kde.org? How do you make available to Pootle contributors
the discussions and results from our internal translations list?

Thank you in advance for your answer,
Sebastià
--
Encara quedem valencians que no volem deixar d'ésser el poble que som,
que no volem cedir a la dissolució ni a la indiferència.