[Kde-hardware-devel] [GSoC] Extend&expand previous year project: KCM for pointing devices

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Sun Mar 9 11:54:21 UTC 2014

On Saturday, March 08, 2014 21:34:34 Alexander Mezin wrote:
> I'm still a student and I want to continue working on project which I
> did for previous GSoC (though I am not sure if it's a good idea).
> My previous project is now called "Touchpad KCM" [1]. It is an KCM
> (+kded module and applet) for touchpads.

What's the status of this? I've never seen this KCM, though it looks useful
from the screenshot you post.

> Questions:
> 1) Is it acceptable to participate with almost same project?

An important data point, at least for me, is: What is the status of previous
year's project? What's missing, why? If nothing's missing, why was it never
included with KDE SC (or perhaps it was, just never advertised, and gets
disabled on my machine?)

Cheers,
--
sebas