[Kde-hardware-devel] [ GSOC 2012 ] QML plasmoid for Plasma NetworkManagement

Supreet Pal Singh supreetpal at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 20:42:44 UTC 2012

Hey

I am interested in working on developing a QML plasmoid for Plasma NM . I
have been a part of the KDE community over the past year , contributing to
digiKam using QML/Qt quick and also was a part of the team which authored
Beginner's Guide to KDE Development. [1] [2] [3]

I am looking for a basic series of steps for getting started and help to
frame my proposal for gsoc. Any ideas/wishes/expectations will be
appreciated.

1.http://flossmanuals.net/kde-guide/
2.http://dot.kde.org/2012/02/05/kde-development-%E2%80%93-beginners-guide
3.