[Kde-hardware-devel] Randa, Desktop Summit, and next Solid sprint

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Sat May 28 18:32:40 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

today I had a quick talk with Alex, during which we agreed to set some goals
for the next days.

From the nearest target, Platform '11 will start in a few days. It will be a
great occasion to talk about Solid, especially from a management point of
view, and its future inside kdelibs.

At the same time, it would be great to pick up the chance to set a sort of
short-term goal until Desktop Summit happens, where we might have the chance
of having a small metalworkers meeting as well.

All of this should lead to the planned Solid sprint we've been planning in
September/October. It's now about time to start planning the thing seriously,
as it's getting nearer and nearer, and having a plan ready+approved by the end
of this month would allow to invite some more people - Alex had some ideas
he'll hopefully explain as a reply to this mail.

Alex has again offered to host the sprint in his office in Madrid, which is
more than great. Of course, if anybody else wants to propose a different
venue, proposals should come soon.

Take care everybody, and see you soon

--

Dario Freddi