[Kde-hardware-devel] Re: Help needed: Make libsolid 4.6 running without HAL

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at kde.org
Tue Nov 9 01:44:57 CET 2010

Hello all,

Tomorrow I am going to spend (for the first time on the UDev backend)
some hours on it (> 5), so I really expect to have something more than
what we have right now.

I will sum up the progress in the kde-hardware-devel, but in the case
that you are going to hack on it, just tell me to have it into account
when working tomorrow on it. Since now I got a pretty good schedule;
afterwards (this meaning, the days after tomorrow) I have the time to
hack on it like 30 - 60 min per day, so I really expect to have it
finished soon (sure before November 18th).

Tomorrow will be important: if I see that I feel confident I will tell
you so it's not that critical, but anyways any help is welcome,
obviously (if you want to help). If tomorrow I have the feeling that
I'm not going to be able to do it for November, 18th, I will also tell
you, so you guys can really help me there.

That's all from my side, sorry for being so late for this. Really.

Best regards,
Rafael Fernández López.