[Kde-hardware-devel] Bluetooth in KDE 4.5

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Mon Feb 22 14:49:14 CET 2010

On Monday 22 February 2010 12:47:13 Alex Fiestas wrote:
> Yet another email about bluetooth+kde future, but this time is more about
> the present than the future :) so keep reading!
> [...]

Excellent! That seems to align quite well with the plans we made for the Solid
ecosystem for 2010.

And for some reason sebas' mail (sent twice already...) didn't get through. He
forwarded it to me personally, I'll send it myself if it doesn't show before
this evening.

Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net