[Kde-hardware-devel] Bluetooth in KDE 4.5

Eduardo Robles Elvira edulix at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 13:58:50 CET 2010

2010/2/22 Christopher Blauvelt <cblauvelt at gmail.com>:
> What is your plan regarding integration with other technologies such using
> modems or audio input/output devices?  Is this out of the scope of your
> plans or will it be addressed once the basics are in order?  Where will this
> development take place so I can lurk/test :)
> Chris

Hello everyone!

Let me answer this =) As Alex said, there will be a Bluetooth KCM from
where all devices will be administrated. This might not have been made
clear enough, but this actually includes all bluetooth devices, modems
and input/output devices included. There will also be an easy to use
library that KDE Network Manager people will be able to use if they
want to add support to pair modems in there.

Regards,
      Eduardo Robles Elvira.