[Kde-hardware-devel] 2009 introspective

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu May 7 16:55:40 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 05 May 2009, Dario Freddi wrote:
>  * Get Idle time
>  * Set an amount of idle time after which a signal will be streamed
>
> Solid or KDELibs? And where in those two?

it doesn't particularly strike me as hardware related, but it is power
management related i suppose so it could make sense as part of Solid; but i
think i'd likely first look in libkdeui. perhaps that's because i connect it
in my mind with "window management stuff"

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se