[kde-guidelines] Grouping HIG

Jens jens at ohyran.se
Sat May 31 07:44:56 UTC 2014

I agree fully with the removal of group boxes (as it's just sloppy text
layout)

I would like to add the need for mockups and examples in the HIG? If we can
agree on a layout form we could post hacky layout examples to assist in
defining relations from not just a technical standpoint but a usability stand
point?