[kde-guidelines] Grouping HIG

Andrew Lake jamboarder at gmail.com
Sat May 31 15:04:26 UTC 2014

For clarity, preserving groupboxes, albeit with zero visual ornamentation,
is a simple way to get consistent spacing between groups of visual
elements. So I think there is some value in preserving and providing
guidelines for their use. What matters is changing the Appearance
guidelines to steer away from suggesting that anything other than the
spacing provided by the groupbox is necessary to establish a visual
relationship between visual elements.

Hope this helps,
Andtew