[kde-guidelines] HIG for search needed (?)

Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at user-prompt.com
Sat Mar 29 23:18:35 UTC 2014

On Tuesday 25 March 2014, 20:38:05 Andrew Lake wrote:
> http://wstaw.org/m/2014/03/26/Category_search_pattern.png
I think the position is good in case of some preselection is done left-hand.
But if we have navigational content it absolutely makes no sense to place a
search field there that affects the content only. For instance a file browser
with folders on the left and files at the client area.

All else looks nice to me except the missing main menu and the missing
scrollbar arrows. :-)