[kde-guidelines] HIG for search needed (?)

Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at user-prompt.com
Tue Mar 25 19:58:01 UTC 2014

On Tuesday 25 March 2014, 09:51:44 Andrew Lake wrote:
<ontopic>
> <offtopic>
> I originally had some text here describing my intent to contribute to
> putting together a design pattern library. However, rather than derail this
> topic any more than I already have, feel free to contact me on via G+, via
> email, or on the VDG forum if you're interested in that topic.
> </offtopic>
Don't we discuss design pattern right now? Please stay with us and suggest new
stuff for the HIG (but a new thread would be nice *g*).

I suggested to run a user survey as we started to discuss this issue. Assuming
we all agree on one solution it wouldn't make sense. But if we have two or
more ideas, all well proofed by arguments, we should offer these options to the
community. If I find some spare time tomorrow or so, I'll try to outline a
conclusion.