[kde-guidelines] Layout

Andrew Lake jamboarder at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 17:26:56 UTC 2014

anditosan, EraX and I have been working on application and plasmoid layout
guidelines for integration into the HIG. We finally have a candidate ready.
It's currently on my userbase wiki. It is being simultaneously reviewed in
the forum by the wider VDG community

https://userbase.kde.org/User:Andrew/Layout

We put a lot of work into creating these guidelines (see the Methodology
section at the bottom if you'd like understand a little about how it all
came together). So please take a look and provide your feedback. Note that
these guidelines are intended to address primarily top level application
layout. It's not meant to address layout section colors and the like.
Eventually we'll add an example to the guidelines and do blog posts with
examples on applying the finalized guidelines.

Thanks,
Andrew