[kde-guidelines] Styleguide, Section 1 (Vision, Persona, Scenario)

Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at user-prompt.com
Thu Jan 30 10:50:48 UTC 2014

Am 30.01.2014 11:04:25, schrieb Björn Balazs:
> What do you guys think?

About wording:
* Situationa = scenario
* Destinata & Animata has been added right now(I guess 'situationa' cannot be pronounced in English, but Destinata/Animata is almost self-explanatory)

>Personas, Situationas and Animata can well be shared between the different KDE
projects.

Persona: absolutely (the current project specific definition of persona is contraindicated to the method)
Scenario/Animata: I don't think you are in the same setting and mood when writing mails or watching videos.