[kde-guidelines] Styleguide, Section 1 (Vision, Persona, Scenario)

Björn Balazs b at lazs.de
Thu Jan 30 11:12:12 UTC 2014

Am Donnerstag, 30. Januar 2014, 10:50:48 schrieb Heiko Tietze:
> Am 30.01.2014 11:04:25, schrieb Björn Balazs:
> > What do you guys think?
>
> About wording:
> * Situationa = scenario

I think there should be a difference. The Situationa should describe the
surrounding, the setting the person is in - while the scenario combines the
different parts...

> * Destinata & Animata has been added right now(I guess 'situationa' cannot
> be pronounced in English, but Destinata/Animata is almost self-explanatory)
> >Personas, Situationas and Animata can well be shared between the different
> >KDE
> projects.
>
> Persona: absolutely (the current project specific definition of persona is
> contraindicated to the method) Scenario/Animata: I don't think you are in
> the same setting and mood when writing mails or watching videos.

As with personas, projects should choose out of a pool of Scenarios and
Animatas, so we limit the absolute number and make things as easy as possible.
So, no, not all apply, but always some out of the pool.

Cheers,
Björn