[kde-guidelines] Styleguide, Section 1 (Vision, Persona, Scenario)

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Sat Feb 22 20:23:12 UTC 2014

On Monday 10 February 2014 21:10:15 Heiko Tietze wrote:
> The suggested terms have the charm of unison phonation. But if this is true
> for German only it might be a good advice to call it differently.
> Eventually, I don't care too much about wording. Those discussions are
> usually exhausting and distract from the content, which is in my opinion
> the differentiation of 'requirements' into destinata/animata or
> destinatum/actinatum (actor sounds like persona). So I'm fine with your
> ideas.

I just re-read the e-mails and realized that I had misinterpreted from Björn's
mail that animata meant the actors, whereas it means their _feelings_. Sorry
for that. So I'd simply go with "animus", then, since it really means the
thing we mean.

Therefore, new set of naming suggestions:

There is a *scenario*, which takes place on a *scaena*. In it there are
*persona(e/s)*, each has their own *animus* and *destinatum*.
Now of course all have different suffixes but well, that's how Latin is, and we'd
have differences already with scenario and persona anyway.

Cheers,
Thomas