[kde-guidelines] Styleguide, Section 1 (Vision, Persona, Scenario)

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Tue Feb 11 20:27:02 UTC 2014

On Monday 10 February 2014 21:10:15 Heiko Tietze wrote:
> The suggested terms have the charm of unison phonation. But if this is true
> for German only it might be a good advice to call it differently.
> Eventually, I don't care too much about wording. Those discussions are
> usually exhausting and distract from the content, which is in my opinion
> the differentiation of 'requirements' into destinata/animata or
> destinatum/actinatum (actor sounds like persona). So I'm fine with your
> ideas.

Absolutely, the content is what counts (and I think we're in agreement about
the content). I'd just prefer to have words which at least some people could
associate intuitively with the meaning because they are existing words.
Animatum and Destinatum would be fine with me, since they are existing Latin
words meaning what we mean by them :)