[kde-guidelines] Styleguide, Section 1 (Vision, Persona, Scenario)

Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at user-prompt.com
Mon Feb 10 20:10:15 UTC 2014

The suggested terms have the charm of unison phonation. But if this is true
for German only it might be a good advice to call it differently. Eventually, I
don't care too much about wording. Those discussions are usually exhausting
and distract from the content, which is in my opinion the differentiation of
'requirements' into destinata/animata or destinatum/actinatum (actor sounds
like persona). So I'm fine with your ideas.