[kde-guidelines] Styleguide: Scenario

Jens Reuterberg jens at ohyran.se
Sat Feb 1 22:32:55 UTC 2014

I only refer to you as "The HIG guys" with the highest respect and adoration
in mind, btw :)

This Sunday we're having a Plasma Next Sketchathon with all members, its kinda
short (we talked about it yesterday) so the question is if we will get allot
of entries but its for the VDG to sketch out "If I could have any desktop I
liked, no constraints or technical hindrances - what would it look like". Just
mockups, small sketches, nothing serious - but worthwhile I think.

Perhaps you guys might want to join in or having your own a few days later and
then we compare notes?

Sry for hijacking your thread!

/Jens