[kde-guidelines] KStyleguide

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Thu May 23 22:17:08 UTC 2013

On Thursday 23 May 2013 14:11:33 Heiko Tietze wrote:
> @all: I updated http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Usability/HIG (old stuff
> moved to bottom) and added
> http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Usability/HIG/Notifications. Please
> modify, add, and discuss - or remove if necessary ;-).

Thanks for setting up the new structure in the wiki!
I think it would make sense to integrate the links to existing guidelines into
the structure instead of keeping them under "legacy". Even though their
internal structure has not been adapted to the new structure yet, it seems to
me that they do fit into the new new "table of contents".

I'll comment on the Notifications guideline when I find the time to read it
thoroughly (probably this weekend).