Bug of The Month

Christoph Feck christoph at maxiom.de
Tue Oct 28 00:33:27 UTC 2014

On Monday 27 October 2014 20:30:52 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El Dissabte, 25 d'octubre de 2014, a les 15:11:52, Christoph Feck va
escriure:
> > Hi,
>
> Hey!
>
> > as you might have noticed already on Planet KDE, I selected the
> > first bug.
>
> Thanks for kickstarting this. Can you add it to the wiki so people
> can find it too?
>
> Something like
>   https://community.kde.org/Gardening/BugOfTheMonth
> and link it from https://community.kde.org/Gardening ?

Done, please review.

> > Feel free to suggest/discuss other bugs for the next candidates
> > here. If I receive no suggestions, I try to find one myself.
>
> What i'd like is having a more public thing, like asking users to
> give their suggestions and then us doing a selection between those
> (and any other we may know).
>
> What do you think?

We ask users to report issues to bugzilla, and to add their vote if
they are also affected. Let's try to use the feedback we already have.

I did not add a "please suggest next bug in comments" because I feared
to trigger a storm :) Maybe have some poll in the forums? I have yet
to check how that works, I am using them rarely.