Bug of The Month

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Oct 28 23:36:42 UTC 2014

El Dimarts, 28 d'octubre de 2014, a les 01:33:27, Christoph Feck va escriure:
> On Monday 27 October 2014 20:30:52 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > El Dissabte, 25 d'octubre de 2014, a les 15:11:52, Christoph Feck va
>
> escriure:
> > > Hi,
> >
> > Hey!
> >
> > > as you might have noticed already on Planet KDE, I selected the
> > > first bug.
> >
> > Thanks for kickstarting this. Can you add it to the wiki so people
> > can find it too?
> >
> > Something like
> >
> >   https://community.kde.org/Gardening/BugOfTheMonth
> >
> > and link it from https://community.kde.org/Gardening ?
>
> Done, please review.

Looks good to me, i've done a mini edit.

> > > Feel free to suggest/discuss other bugs for the next candidates
> > > here. If I receive no suggestions, I try to find one myself.
> >
> > What i'd like is having a more public thing, like asking users to
> > give their suggestions and then us doing a selection between those
> > (and any other we may know).
> >
> > What do you think?
>
> We ask users to report issues to bugzilla, and to add their vote if
> they are also affected. Let's try to use the feedback we already have.

Sure, it's not always that easy though, that's why resorting to users feeding
in some stuff doesn't seem that horrible, but you're right it may cause some
too many answers.

Cheers,
  Albert