Bug of The Month

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Oct 27 19:30:52 UTC 2014

El Dissabte, 25 d'octubre de 2014, a les 15:11:52, Christoph Feck va escriure:
> Hi,

Hey!

> as you might have noticed already on Planet KDE, I selected the first
> bug.

Thanks for kickstarting this. Can you add it to the wiki so people can find it
too?

Something like
  https://community.kde.org/Gardening/BugOfTheMonth
and link it from https://community.kde.org/Gardening ?

> Feel free to suggest/discuss other bugs for the next candidates
> here. If I receive no suggestions, I try to find one myself.

What i'd like is having a more public thing, like asking users to give their
suggestions and then us doing a selection between those (and any other we may
know).

What do you think?

> I hope to blog monthly about the progress.

Great :)

Cheers,
  Albert