D9790: Fix slowdown issue

Frederik Schwarzer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 10 12:58:59 UTC 2018

schwarzer added a comment.

  Thanks for picking up the topic with a patch. :)
  I might be able to test this tonight but not sure.
  Anyway, here are just some things I saw while scrolling over the patch.

INLINE COMMENTS

> logic.js:38
> +// Substeps are used to avoid that the ball is moved too far in a single update,
> +// possibly leading to buggy behavior. The movement is diveded into multiple
> +// substeps and collisions are detected after each substep.

divided

> logic.js:435
> +        if (substeps == 1) {
> +            speed = Globals.MINIMUM_SPEED // minimum speed
>              return;

I don't think this comment is necessary. :)

REPOSITORY
  R393 KBreakout

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D9790