Kubrick

Andrius Štikonas andrius at stikonas.eu
Fri Jun 23 12:22:08 UTC 2017

Thanks,

I checked all these points now (even though we already merged).

One thing surprised me a bit (both in kde4 and kf5 versions). When choosing
new game that is "Not So Easy" or harder then "Watch Shuffling" gets deselected.
Is this intended behaviour?

Andrius

--
I encourage the use of end to end email encryption

GPG key:   https://stikonas.eu/andrius.asc
Fingerprint:  1EE5 A320 5904 BAA2 B88C 0A9D 24FD 3194 0095 C0E1