Kubrick

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 05:06:25 UTC 2017

Hi Andrius,

On 23/06/2017, at 10:22 PM, Andrius Štikonas wrote:

> Thanks,  I checked all these points now

Thank YOU for doing those checks.  I was a little worried that something might
have changed in Qt5 support for OpenGL  For example, the anti-aliasing came
about when a Qt developer patched the code, but I never really understood how
that fix worked.

> (even though we already merged).

Not a worry, as long as it is still not released.  Don't want strange things
coming up in bug reports when they could have been prevented earlier
Thanks again, Andrius.

> One thing surprised me a bit (both in kde4 and kf5 versions). When choosing
> new game that is "Not So Easy" or harder then "Watch Shuffling" gets deselected.
> Is this intended behaviour?

Two of the "Not So Easy" puzzles are actually the same as "Easy" ones, except
you don't automatically get the help of watching the shuffling.  The setting gets
turned off deliberately, but can be easily re-selected if the user wants it.  So yes,
the behaviour is intended.

Cheers, Ian W.