[Kde-games-devel] KMahjongg archaeology

Roney Gomes roney477 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 11:56:38 UTC 2015

> Well, I was following the plan Laurent and Albert both recommended earlier in this
> thread, about 11 days ago.  Too bad.  That would have kept the qgraphic code in
> KDE 4 until it would be well-tested and ready to merge into the frameworks branch.
>
> If we can only build and test the qgraphic code using KF5 now, then I must bow out.
> I cannot run KF5/Frameworks/Qt5 on my Apple MacBook.  So I cannot help with the
> qgraphic code any more.
>
> Never mind, I have plenty of other stuff to work on over on KDE-Mac… :-)
>
> I hope that what I have reported so far about the qgraphic code will be helpful.

Well, as Albert just said, forced pushes are not allowed thus rebasing
is no longer a possibility. As I'll have to starting merging from
scratch again I don't mind merging master first.

Even though you have plenty of things to do on KDE-Mac this way I may
count on your eventual assistance. A second opinion is always
appreciated in this case.
--
Roney