[Kde-games-devel] KMahjongg archaeology

Jakob Gruber jakob.gruber at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 12:05:37 UTC 2015

Hi,

To be honest I don't get the issue you guys have with rebasing. Why don't
you simply rebase all the changes you want to bring in onto master (or
whatever other stable branch you're targeting)?

Branches

Master
Feature

rebased, become:

Master
Master -> Feature

No force push required. Of course, merging also works.

Jakob