[Kde-games-devel] KMahjongg archaeology

Roney Gomes roney477 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 16:36:18 UTC 2015

Hi Christian,

I don't think that what you proposed makes any difference, really. Albert
is right, I reversed the order of things. The most advisable thing to do is
to merge master into qgraphic. That being said, setting up a new branch
based on master and then merging qgraphic is not going to make any
difference at all, the same merging conflicts are going to happen. If you
are afraid of losing what's on qgraphic then don't worry, we can always go
back on history (safely in this case since it's a separate branch).

Replying to Ian now: yes, I can test KF5 games. :-)

Cheers.
--
Sent from my phone.

Em sáb, 10 de jan de 2015 21:44, Christian Krippendorf <