[Kde-games-devel] KMahjongg frameworks branch

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzer at kde.org
Fri Dec 4 06:52:15 UTC 2015

Hi Ian,

here is another image comparing the Classic tileset from its use in
KMahjongg (left) and KShisen (right). Since I can only see this with
the Classic theme, you might be richt that there is a problem with the
tileset itself. But the offset showing only in KMahjongg after the
qgraphic merge indicates either that there is a problem in the
qgraphics port or that the problem in the tileset only shows in the
qgraphics port. :)

I am not a graphics guy. Once I lightened the shadow of those CLassic
tiles but it took me two days to produce a non-broken SVG file then. :)
So I do not know where to look for hints regarding this issue.

Regards,
Frederik