[Kde-games-devel] new/improved AI for Konquest

Jakob Gruber jakob.gruber at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 18:32:36 UTC 2013

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 8:19 PM, Alexander Schuch <aschuch247 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello.
>
> On 11 September 2013 16:33, Jakob Gruber <jakob.gruber at gmail.com> wrote:>
> Take a look at creating a personal scratch repo:
> > http://community.kde.org/Sysadmin/GitKdeOrgManual
>
> I created an account at KDE Identity and tried to put the patch on the
> review board. But I seem to be unable to understand how I am supposed
> to enter the given information.

You seem to have taken a wrong turn somewhere. Roney recommended simply
create a personal repository and pushing your branch over there.
There's a section about setting these up on the wiki page I linked above.
Reviewboard is something else entirely.

> > I guess another alternative would be to simply push your clone to some
> free
> > public git host.
>
> Puh. Honestly, getting this stuff reviewed seems more work than
> actually changing the code.

I understand that getting to grips with the infrastructure can be
difficult. But setting up a github / bitbucket / gitorious repo is very
simple and could be your next step if pushing to a KDE repo really doesn't
work out for you. I'm not sure how others feel
about reviewing something hosted outside of KDE though.

Jakob