[Kde-games-devel] new/improved AI for Konquest

Alexander Schuch aschuch247 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 18:19:00 UTC 2013

Hello.

On 11 September 2013 16:33, Jakob Gruber <jakob.gruber at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 6:21 PM, Alexander Schuch <aschuch247 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> I created an own branch based on master and applied my patch there. As
>> this basically is only one refactoring, it only is a single commit.
>
>> I do not understand what you mean by "push to the remote server". If I
>> try to do "git push", I get an "fatal: remote error: access denied or
>> repository not exported: /konquest". I do not have an account and I
>> use anonymous git access (read only). So how do I get my patch
>> "online" for others to review?
>
> Take a look at creating a personal scratch repo:
> http://community.kde.org/Sysadmin/GitKdeOrgManual

I created an account at KDE Identity and tried to put the patch on the
review board. But I seem to be unable to understand how I am supposed
to enter the given information.

I used the repository "konquest", but the field "Reviewers" is
required but empty and I have no idea what I am supposed to fill in
for "Groups" and "People", but at least these fields are not
obligatory. There is no general repository for "kdegames". What now?

> I guess another alternative would be to simply push your clone to some free
> public git host.

Puh. Honestly, getting this stuff reviewed seems more work than
actually changing the code.

Who actually could commit the patch? Maybe I just send a git patch
against master then?

Alexander Schuch