[Kde-games-devel] new/improved AI for Konquest

Jakob Gruber jakob.gruber at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 16:33:26 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 6:21 PM, Alexander Schuch <aschuch247 at gmail.com>wrote:

> I created an own branch based on master and applied my patch there. As
> this basically is only one refactoring, it only is a single commit.

Often even refactorings can be split up into a series of small commits that
are easy
to understand and are preferred to a huge single commit. Just a general
remark obviously
since I haven't looked at your code.

I do not understand what you mean by "push to the remote server". If I
> try to do "git push", I get an "fatal: remote error: access denied or
> repository not exported: /konquest". I do not have an account and I
> use anonymous git access (read only). So how do I get my patch
> "online" for others to review?

Take a look at creating a personal scratch repo:
http://community.kde.org/Sysadmin/GitKdeOrgManual

I guess another alternative would be to simply push your clone to some free
public git host.