[Kde-games-devel] Resurrecting KAsteroids

Eric Mesa ericsbinaryworld at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 12:59:03 UTC 2013

> I think it provides tools like the ones we already have in libkdegames
and in the Qt API.

Is there information on using that to create games on KDE's techbase or
something like that?

Also, to the person who mentioned that QML would be difficult - would that
apply to porting? Or is there something about QML that would make creating
a game from scratch hard in there?  As I understand it (but this is just
guesswork based on the other QML programs I've made) most of the game logic
would be Python or C++ and QML would just be for the menus, buttons, etc
and would probably have a container that would hold the game-drawing
screen.  Am I right?
--
Eric Mesa
http://about.me/ericmesa