[Kde-games-devel] gsoc 2013 :port kde game to qml

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 21:20:57 UTC 2013

On 18/02/2013, at 4:55 PM, Viranch Mehta wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 7:22 AM, Ian Wadham <iandw.au at gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe Viranch would like to be a mentor for a QML games project in 2013.
> I am CC'ing him.  How about it , Viranch?
>
> Yep I guess I can spare enough time to mentor a student this year :)

That is really great news, Viranch … :-)  Congratulations on stepping up!

I guess the first moves are to get yourself on the mentors-only list,
kde-soc-mentor at kde-org.  Then we need to re-write the GSoC idea
entry for "KDE Game to QML" and make it more precise this time.

The mentors on the list are just starting to discuss ideas for this year.

All the best, Ian W.