[Kde-games-devel] gsoc 2013 :port kde game to qml

Viranch Mehta viranch.mehta at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 05:55:32 UTC 2013

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 7:22 AM, Ian Wadham <iandw.au at gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe Viranch would like to be a mentor for a QML games project in 2013.

I am CC'ing him.  How about it , Viranch?

Yep I guess I can spare enough time to mentor a student this year :)

Heena (and other students wanting to participate in a KDE Games project this
year), you should start familiarizing yourself with the codebase, read
documentation,
contribute small patches etc. it need not be related to QML (or the project
you want
to take up), we just want to see your work and get acquainted with you  :)

Viranch