[Kde-games-devel] gsoc 2013 :port kde game to qml

Roney Gomes roney477 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 04:02:14 UTC 2013

Em 17/02/2013 22:52, Ian Wadham escreveu:
> And there are plenty of bugs to fix in other games …

HAHAHA, that's true. I was just trying to "sell my fish". :-)

Heena, the project has a big amount of games and some of them haven't
received much attention lately. Thus, contributions to any of these
games would be highly appreciated.

Case you have any doubt, this list is the right place for solving it, as
well as our channel (#kde-games) on IRC.

Best regards.
--
Roney